At Endeavor Technologies, we bring together the most innovative and collaborative minds to build advanced technology solutions that improve the way people work. Our team is relentlessly focused on delivering solutions that drive successful customer outcomes. Customer success is our success, and our people deliver. We believe in working smart, having fun, and building solutions that amaze our customers all around the world.
- Clearly address challenges on customer's/partner's business horizon, aligns with requirements and priorities, reflects strategic partnering, and contributes to account growth objectives.
- Develops sales strategies, action plans, forecasts, sales support tactics/methods, manages budgets, daily tracking, and analyzing for results.
- Understands the industry and market segments in which key accounts are situated and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling to leverage the company's product portfolio.
- Creates training, coaching programs for sales management, rep training, and evaluation, including the establishment of territories and sales goals.
- Provides leadership, support, and coaching to both the sales and account management teams. Wears multiple hats as a player/coach hands-on leader.
- Demonstrates high service, product, and solution knowledge. Can articulate and differentiate Endeavor's product offerings and value in the market.
- Maintains positive relationships with key strategic partners of the company, identifying opportunities for growth and continual improvement.
- Leads team building up and down the organization, people management, and creating a culture of sales success. Provides transparent and candid feedback and asks for the same in return.
- Delivers in-depth strategies to take the company to the next level, while applying a deep understanding of our complex distribution methods and proven tactics.
- Owns the sales P&L forecast and actual results to ensure revenue meets/exceeds forecasts and expenses are managed well within budget.
- Manages sales activity via CRM and other sales management reporting tools.Understands the industry and market segments in which key accounts are situated and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling to leverage the company's product portfolio.
Leadership traits and behaviors:
- Integrity is an absolute requirement.
- Courage, decisiveness, enthusiasm, initiative, judgement, knowledge, and unselfishness.
- Always set the example and lead from the front.
Education and required experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, business management or engineering preferred. Advanced degree preferred, MBA or other master’s degree.
- Typically, 15+ years of sales experience with significant sales management experience and demonstrated progression up to Director or Vice President of Sales
- 5+ years in building sales organizations by territory and verticals and developing appropriate compensation plans.
- Experienced implementer of sales methodologies & training. Must be experienced building and developing effective sales teams.
- Ability to demonstrate an effective sales process supporting customer’s success journey and build a roadmap of sales success for the team to follow.
- Experience serving large multi-national Oil and Gas companies with hardware, software, and industrial products.
If this Chief Revenue Officer position seems like an exciting opportunity for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Looking forward in reviewing your information!